University of Derby Jobs
LATEST UNIVERSITY OF DERBY JOBS
University of Derby Jobs can be found below.
Each listing shows the job title, job description, salary, and the closing date.
Who Are They?
- University of Derby are a forward-looking institution and their history dates back to 1851 and they gained University status in 1992
- They’re also refreshingly, recognised as being a leading institution for social mobility and continue to make Derby proud
The University of Derby jobs could be anywhere across the Group including the Buxton, Leek and Chesterfield campuses.
On-site learning at Derby, Buxton, Leek and Chesterfield.
Leader in Online Education
University of Derby Online Learning (UDOL)
There are over 150 part-time courses specially designed for online study.
The university have developed their own unique model to ensure students get the best online experience.
It combines best practice, learning and support with the best digital tools and platforms.
The University of Derby nurture and encourage excellence in research. Some of which is world leading and making a real difference. Successes have included:
- Improved quality of life for gynaecological cancer patients
- Their health psychology experts have helped to improve life for patients with haemophilia and sickle cell disease
- Environmental DNA barcoding to trace endangered or invasive species
- A TEF Gold Institution, awarded by HEFCE for Learning Excellence
- Shortlisted for University of The Year Award 2019 – The Times Higher Education (THE) widely acknowledged as the ‘Oscars’ of Higher Education Sector