Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
We are currently looking for workshop assistants to join our team in the Burnaston area. This is an on-going role working full time from 40 to 50+ hours based on individuals availability for overtime. Previous experience is desired but not essential as we provide full training.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working with quality in a manufacturing or warehousing environment, have a keen eye for detail and a flexible approach to work in terms of hours and location as extended shifts or travel to other sites may be required.
* Perform the required task (inspection, rework etc with hand and power tools)
* To complete data sheets within set time deadlines
* Ensure all PPE requirements are being worn at all times on site
* Coach other team members on best practice
* Perform all tasks in line with customer / site health and safety and ensure adherence
* Ensure understanding and adherence to customer site-specific standards
* Work to Quality Management System requirements – storing documents, reports
* Worked within and contributed towards a Continuous Improvement Plan
* Follow instruction and have good awareness of self and influence on others
* Basic knowledge of H&S and environmental legislation
Necessary requirements will be to drive new cars around to various areas of work…
Full driving licence up to 6 points no IN or DR endorsements
* Can-do attitude
* Flexible approach to working hours
Call (phone number removed) and ask for the driving team to apply for an induction and start.