- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Our client is the UK’s No.1 Kitchen Retail Specialist, a truly passionate, family-run business, dedicated to delivering success with a strong commitment and loyalty to customer experience.
Utilising cutting edge technology, modern transport fleets, integrated systems and inspirational showrooms, they are now one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK with exciting plans for continued growth across all areas of the business.
Due to the company’s rapid growth and expansion plans, we are seeking skilled and experienced Electrical Mechanical Engineers to support the technical team on a various shift. The primary role of the Maintenance Engineer is to maintain the machinery based on preventative and predictive maintenance concepts, to assist in project work and any continuous improvement related tasks.
This role will suit a time served Mechanical Maintenance Engineer who has spent most of their career within the Manufacturing or Engineering industry looking to take on a permanent position if wanted.
As a leading Manufacturing / FMCG company, the main purpose of your role is to have a hands-on approach in the installation & maintenance of various industrial/plant equipment, whilst also providing a full engineering services across the site when required.
* Working on wood working Machinery CNC machines LEV systems plant equipment (I.e. Rotating Machinery)
* Electrical Maintenance on Engineering equipment
* The ideal candidates will be apprentice trained and or NVQ level 3
* Have experience on industrial machinery (i.e. milling machines, wood working machinery,)
Initially the role will start on the Double Days shift pattern this consists of Days and Afters then after a few weeks you will move to the weekend shift
* Friday – 6.00am until 6.30pm
* Saturday – 6.00am until 6.30pm
* Sunday – 6.00am until 6.30pm
For more information please contact Peter Bates on (phone number removed)