- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Duties and Resposnibilities:
* Chemical analysis and sampling, submitting them to labs.
* Cleaning and disinfecting of CWST’s.
* Temperature monitoring.
* Shower head cleaning and disinfection.
* Understanding of schematic drawings of hot and cold water systems, cold water storage tank inspections.
* Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments as necessary.
* Monitoring and recording data in periodic log books.
* Working in confined spaces and working at height.
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Water Treatment industry.
* Plumbing qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
* Excellent record keeping and attention to detail.
* Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
* Ability to work to own initiative.
* Full current UK driving Licence.
* Good understanding and a proven track record of working to ACOP L8. Will be an all-rounder, motivated, flexible, have good attitude and a willingness to travel