- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Hours: Full time – 5 days from 7 on rota, to include some weekends
Initial shifts likely to be required:
Friday 7 am-3 pm, Saturday and Sunday 9.30 am-5.30 pm, Monday 6.30 am-2.30 pm, Tuesday 6.30 am-2.30 pm but will be subject to change according to business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for warehouse operatives to work in a
a state of the art warehouse facility based in Kettering, the role is mainly picking and allocating products. The company has a great ethos and the leadership team are great, with a refreshing approach to rewarding and leading teams.
The role is based on some rotational hours and requires a high level of reliability and team spirit!
If you are available immediately, please do get in touch and we can discuss the role further.
To work as part of a team of Warehouse Operatives to ensure all warehouse tasks are completed to a high standard, achieving or exceeding KPI’s whilst demonstrating an approachable, trustworthy and hardworking attitude.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Carry out any tasks required of you (picking, packing, collating, sortation, checking in, locating stock, stock checking, etc.) to the best of your ability.
* Ensure you hit warehouse performance management targets.
* Develop a skill set with support from the management team to be able to carry out different tasks within the warehouse.
* Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping workstations and areas clean and tidy.
* Assist in training new staff members when required.
* Act responsibly and follow all health and safety guidelines issued by warehouse management.
* Ensure sustainability is always at the forefront of any considerations within the warehouse, targeting 100% plastic-free and recycling rates.
* Ability to follow instructions but work using initiative.
* Show sensitivity and respect to others with a professional but friendly, approachable attitude.
* Working knowledge of computers/laptops. WMS preferable.
* Be able to learn and perform multiple tasks to a high standard.
* Ability to identify areas of improvement and suggest and implement practical solutions to support this.
* Be able to communicate with the management team and understand basic instruction.
* A flexible but organised approach to adapt to the fast-paced and evolving requirements of a top-class distribution centre. This will include working shifts at the weekend and evening working when required