- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Talented people currently have several openings with a dynamic, high growth and award-winning business in the aviation sector that invests in its people and offers a great work environment. This organisation is all about its people. They offer training, development, and plenty of internal career progression opportunities.
Crick, Northants on an ongoing basis to start early November
After 37.5hrs per week @ £12.10ph
Monday-Thursday (Apply online only)
Friday (Apply online only)
* Locate, pick, and issue parts to works orders, from good warehouse locations.
* Prepare a works order picked kit for production.
* Check accuracy of parts transacted and make sure parts are correctly issued; a high level of accuracy is essential.
* Locate completed kit into warehouse racking, storing all kits by shipset order.
* Ensure safe use of machinery such as forklift or reach truck, and adherence to all health & safety guidelines always in the warehouse and when in other areas.
* Coordinate and perform stock counts of picked shipsets when required.
* Carry out stock counts when requested by the Warehouse Team leader or Senior Warehouse Inventory Operator.
* Carry out a short investigation of missing parts before reporting to the Warehouse Leader or Senior Warehouse Inventory operator.
To be successful in this position you will have/be
* A strong attention to detail and accuracy of work always.
* Previous experience in a warehouse environment.
* The ability to work under pressure without compromising on quality.
* Capable of operating transaction / kitting equipment and in-house computer systems.
* Able to speak and communicate in English
* Excellent at timekeeping and flexible with regards to work
* Counterbalance Forklift truck licence preferred
* Experience in aviation industry preferred with a knowledge and understanding of traceability of parts
EXPERIENCE & QUALS
Must have 1-year experience in assembly or production or engineering.
Large aviation company with great working ethic and values. Award winning, leader in its field. Exciting future and opportunities for staff.
Please apply immediately to this position, our clients work to tight deadlines to fill their job vacancies through us. We will contact all candidates who have the relevant experience required by the client
You must have a CV to apply for this position.
We offer a personal service tailored specifically to your needs; we are proactive to find opportunities. We are friendly, honest, and always strive to exceed your service expectations.
Please recommend your friends to us if you know anyone who might be suitable for this or other roles please refer them. We offer up to £150 referral bonus if your friend secures work through us (Terms and Conditions apply)