Great opportunity to work as a Warehouse Operative for a leading logistics company.
Staffline is recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work in Wellingborough.
The rate of pay is:
– £9.64 per hour Monday to Friday
– £10.64 per hour Saturday
– £11.64 per hour Sunday
– £14.61 per hour Overtime
Retention bonus of £100 paid after 12 weeks.
This is a full-time role Monday to Friday or any 5 out of 7 days. The hours of work are:
– 6am to 2pm
– 2pm to 10pm
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative at this site, you will:
– Drive, pick and pack small items up to 20KG
– Be active throughout the shift, and you may have to carry out manual handling and some lifting
– Use a headset to communicate so a good level of English is important to understand crucial health and safety information.
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Warehouse Operative will have a good understanding of English, both verbal and written.
The site is a busy, fast-paced environment so you will need to be someone who enjoys an active job and a lively atmosphere.
No previous experience as a Warehouse Operative is needed as full training is provided.
Key Information and Benefits
– Earn £9.64 to £11.64 p/h
– Overtime £14.61 p/h
– Retention bonus of £100 paid after 12 weeks
– Shifts Monday to Friday or 5 out of 7 days
– Attendance bonus available
– OnSite support from Staffline
– Subsidised canteen on site
– Free car parking on site
– Good links to public transport
– Uniform provided
– PPE provided
– Full training provided
– Temp to perm opportunity
– Opportunities for overtime
– Career progression opportunities
– Modern working environment
– Job ref: 1XPOWB
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline