Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
PMP Recruitment is now the sole agency for the Customer Fulfilment centre in Daventry, NN11 8QL. We are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join our team immediately to help supply to local communities.
**We are no longer a PUP site which means Warehouse Operatives no longer need to be able to use a PUP truck**
As an Amazon Warehouse Operative your pay rate will be:
* Days: £9.50 per hour
* Nights: £11.21 per hour (£9.50 + £1.71 night shift allowance)
* Overtime hours between £14.25 to £19.00 per hour
Your shift times as a Warehouse Operative:
You will be working 4 days/nights on and 3 days/nights off. We do have full time shifts available to suit you!
Health and Safety:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon's roles and sites. Our client continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Our client has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
* Working in a friendly team environment, picking and packing various retail goods
* Working at the heart of the customer fulfilment process
* Heavy lifting may be required of up to 23kg
Benefits working as a Warehouse Operative:
* Onsite free parking and great transport links
* State-of-the-art warehouse offering an excellent break room area
* Canteen providing hot and cold food and free tea and coffee
* We are urgently hiring, immediate starts are available
* Temporary role with full training provided
* No experience needed as a Warehouse Operative
Location: Daventry, NN11 8QL.
If you are looking for an exciting role offering an immediate start, click apply now!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy