- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
We are looking for individuals who will complete all LO1 Despatch tasks to a high standard by constantly challenging the status quo and be at the forefront of evolution, continuous improvement, quality and health, safety & welfare. Whist promoting Xtratherm’s core values of openness, integrity, adaptability, customer focus and team approach.
Warehouse Operative Responsibilities:
– Work within the ethos and standards of the company
– You are responsible for your own Health & Safety and the Health and Safety of your fellow employees
– Communicate with the Despatch Office, shift leader or coordinator any shortages or problems with loads.
– Follow instruction in all areas
– Work with haulier drivers to sort and load trucks
– Ensure all data to be recorded is correct and up to date.
– Ensuring correct product is loaded for the Customer
– Assemble and wrap product to customer requirements
– Ensure product is labelled/packed to a very high quality
– Unloading trailers – Pallets/Plastic/Plasterboard (consumables) and general deliveries.
– Splitting pallets of product and relabelling as required, ensuring product is labelled correctly for despatch
– Driving forklift in any of the designated area`s in the factory to ensure the line is kept running and vehicles are loaded to meet customer requirements
– Shunter driving – Moving trailer around the yard and in and out of loading bays
– Returns – Unloading returns and recording the returns in the correct manner
– Help with month end stock take when required
– Keep good housekeeping standards in all areas
– Keep up to date knowledge of all products
– Ensure waste is discarded in appropriate manner.
– Keep up to date and complete all training to ensure you are trained to do your day to day role.
– Ensure you comply with Health & Safety regulations
– Ensure quality guidelines are followed for all areas
– Undertake flexible working hours to meet deadlines
– Undertake any other tasks appropriate to the position, as requested by management
Warehouse Operative Requirements:
– Must have a full car driving licence
– Team player who will work with others to achieve company goals
– Hardworking with an ability to meet deadlines
– Customer focused attitude
– Ability to follow instruction
– Forklift Licence
– Ability to work on own initiative
Xtratherm is an innovative insulation manufacturer with a strong focus on supporting the construction sector. Our experience and expertise is in providing cost-effective and certified solutions to the construction industry for over 30 years.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service through dedicated and committed employees incorporating a strong emphasis on teamwork.
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S42 5UY
Job type: Full Time, Permanent. Various shifts available (days/afters or nights)
You may have experience of the following: Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Order Picker, Goods In Operative, Goods Out Operative, Order Packer, Distribution Centre Assistant, Distribution Centre Operative, Forklift Driver, Forklift Truck Driver, etc