- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Red Rock Partnership – Kettering are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives for our client, a Fruit & Vegetable processing plant – based in Burton Latimer.
Successful candidates will be expected to support the business in ensuring the quality of all produce within the supply chain and as per client’s specification.
The right candidate will need to be reliable, flexible and able to work on their own initiative. Previous experience working within food environment is desirable.
Outline of Duties:
• Working within the warehouse processing orders
• Picking/Packing of orders
• Palletising orders ready for despatch
• Use of FLT so would ideally hold a Reach Truck License or Counterbalance License although training will be given to those who do not hold a license
• Other general warehouse duties
12 hours shifts across 7 days
6.15am – 6pm
Pay rates: £9.66 per hour
• Access to a range of Personal Well Being Tools
• 24/7 access to a telephone and on-line Doctor Service
• Consultation Support Line – helping you reduce medical waiting times
• Employee Assistance Program – giving you access to specialist support agencies for Stress, Money Issues, Alcoholism and numerous other areas.
• Retail Discounts & Offers
• An online Pensions Portal
• Access to On-line Pay Slips