- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives for our client based in Annesley, Nottinghamshire.
Successful candidates will be expected to support the business in ensuring the quality of all products within the supply chain and as per client’s specification.
The right candidate will need to be reliable, flexible and able to work on their own initiative. Previous experience working within Warehouse environment is desirable, but not essential.
Outline of Duties:
• Picking products using worksheets & scan gun
• Packing products whilst ensuring quality standards are met
• Inspection and Kitting of jobs
• Inspection of Goods In
• For those qualified – VNA Driving (Licence required)
8 Hours shifts available / 6AM-2PM & 2PM-10PM
Pay Rates: £8.72 per
• Access to a range of Personal Well Being Tools
• 24/7 access to a telephone and on-line Doctor Service
• Consultation Support Line – helping you reduce medical waiting times
• Employee Assistance Program – giving you access to specialist support agencies for Stress, Money Issues, Alcoholism and numerous other areas.
• Retail Discounts & Offers
• An online Pensions Portal
• Access to On-line Pay Slips