- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Impact Recruitment are working in partnership with Stanley Black and Decker.
We are currently recruiting for a number of positions at the Northampton site of Stanley Black and Decker, the world's largest tool manufacturer. This unique opportunity at a world-leading brand has the potential to advance into permanent employment. This position is suited to someone who is looking to progress within the company as a full training package is provided with further opportunity to develop new skills.
This is a new warehouse facility which provides the best possible working environment for its colleagues including excellent Covid-19 health and safety procedures to protect staff.
*** European and UK Management staff have been introduced by Impact Recruitment – we only recruit senior management in-house to give everyone an opportunity for progression and development ***
Location: Brackmills Industrial Estate, Northampton
Shift: 10.00pm – 6.00am Sunday – Thursday
Premium Overtime Rates Paid After 37.5 hours
– Join an established brand – manufacturer of industrial tools, household hardware and provider of security products
– Staff discounts and raffle – agency workers receive regular promotions and offers from the company
– Casual dress code every Friday
– Picking using hand scanners, meeting daily targets.
– Labelling, pricing and repacking
– Use of LLOP, PPT and FLT driving
– Report all incidents and defects to management
– Follow all warehouse policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
To be considered for the role:
– Be physically fit and happy to take on general warehouse duties
– LLOP, PPT and FLT experience is desired but not essential
– Able to work within a team and to strict deadlines
– Basic warehouse computer systems knowledge
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV or alternatively, call Impact Recruitment for further details on (phone number removed).
– Own Locker
– Temperature Check
– Face Masks