Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
One of the biggest names on the High Street are looking for new Warehouse Colleagues / Operatives to join their modern Distribution Centre in Islip, Northamptonshire.
(Need own transport due to location)
* Nights: £11.30 increasing to £12.12 after 6 months service!
* Nights Overtime: £14.69 increasing to £15.75 after 6 months service.
Warehouse Operative shift patterns:
* Nights: 10pm -6am
* Following a rota pattern working 5 days per week with some weekend work required
* You will be issued a rota for 3 months in advance to allow you to plan ahead
We have immediate assessments and starts available for the right candidates, secure a long term role today!
The centre is located at NN14 3JW (Satnav NN14 3JJ) and is well connected to Kettering, Corby, Thrapston and Islip for those with their own transport. Just off junction 12 of the A14.
Benefits working as a Warehouse Colleague:
* Long term career opportunities with regular temp to perm conversions.
* Free Onsite Gym
* Large Cafe with hot and cold food and vending Machines
* Free Tea & Coffee
* Pool Tables / Table Football
* Computers with Internet free to use on breaks.
* Onsite Management team for ongoing support.
* Work App. with regular competitions and surveys.
* Car Share Groups.
* Colleague Forum.
* Ongoing Training – including MHE
* Site Social Groups with Regular Activities
Duties in your role as a Warehouse Colleague:
* Receive/dispatch goods as required
* To safely and securely load/unload customer’s goods in line with warehouse targets
* To pick goods from stock for our store customers.
* Count stock
* Kimball, re-bag etc. as required to ensure stock is kept in good condition
* To ensure high levels of housekeeping standards are maintained
* To provide a high level of internal and external customer care
* To ensure that the customers goods are handled carefully and correctly in line with standard operating procedures
* To carry out other relevant duties as directed by management to ensure the effective performance of the warehouse operation