- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
TITLE: Warehouse Administrator
JOB REF: 10739
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £19,000 – £22,000 per annum depending on experience
HOURS: Full Time mon to fri 8am-5pm or 830am-530pm
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for a Warehouse Administrator.
* Booking in jobs for delivery
* Using the Transport system
* Using various Online Portals
* Inputting goods in information
* Creating and accepting picks
* Answering customer queries
* Liaising with Transport regarding deliveries
* Stock Counting
* Picking products as per customer requirements
* Assembling products where needed
* Manual picking where needed
* Compiling reports
* Sorting and inputting despatch notes
* Dealing with warehouse queries
* Detailed person.
* Self-starter, capable of working unsupervised.
* Focused on delivering exceptional customer service
* Comfortable working with IT including WMS & Excel
* Team Player
* Willing to be trained on Forklift to help when required in warehouse.
* Experience in administration, customer services or stock control would be an advantage
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion