- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Due to continued growth I’am currently recruiting for a Tool Maker to work with a well established Injection Mould company based in Leicester. As the Tool Maker you will be responsible for ensuring quality engineering of components using relevant procedures and methods.
Commutable from: Leicester, Nuneaton, Coventry, Coalville, Loughborough
* Responsible for the manufacture of high precision mould tools
* Repair and maintenance of insert moulding tools and bolsters
* Programming, setting and operation of our state of the art Sodick spark & wire EDM machinery
* Maintain high levels of housekeeping
* Producing high volume batch work
The successful candidate for the Tool Makers position will have the following experience:
* Experience in Tool making within a Plastic Injection Moulding (Essential)
* Experienced in high precision conventional Milling, Drilling, surface grinding (Essential)
* Repairing and refurbishing Injection Mould Tools (Essential)
* CNC programming experience in Edgecam, Visi, or Mazatrol (Desirable)
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven’t been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo