Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Do you have experience of working with engines? Would you like to work for a world-renowned manufacturing company? Do you have experience with engine test/build?
Our client is a global technology business that delivers high performance engine and electronics solutions for customers in the automotive, aerospace, marine and motorsport sectors. They require a Test Technician as an exciting permanent opportunity has arisen to support the engineering team, they are extremely busy at the moment and are working on some exciting long term projects.
You have the chance to be part of a small friendly team who work together to deliver projects that have a large impact on the success of a global company.
The responsibilities of the role include:
* Ensure objectives are being met which are set by the engineering team
* Carry out the installation of the engine system and instrumentation
* To support and carry out testing activities
* You will be required to maintain, update and repair engine systems and instrumentation in-line with the requirements
* Maintain high standards of work but also ensuring the customer targets are being met
For the Test Technician position we are looking for experience of:
* Experience of working in an engine test / build environment
* Qualifications within the engineering sector
* Good knowledge/experience of working with engines
* Understand and read technical drawings
* Excellent communication skills
This is a permanent position paying up to £33k per annum plus overtime. Benefits on offer include pension, 25 days holiday plus bank hols and private healthcare.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further