- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk – North Lincolnshire – Competitive Salary
Chase & Holland are working exclusively with a manufacturing business in North Lincolnshire who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and reputable business in a fast-paced, friendly team.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Responsibilities:
* All aspects of Purchase Ledger, processing a high volume of invoices (including multi-currency)
* Dealing with queries relating to the ledger and all transactions, including liaising with different departments to resolve price and stock queries
* Coding invoices to the nominals
* Preparing payment runs
* GRNI reporting
* Setting up new suppliers and updating records
* Statement reconciliations
Required Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role in a fast-paced business, have an adaptable attitude and be able to work to tight deadlines. You will have a proactive approach, be a team player and have strong interpersonal skills.
In Return You'll Receive:
* A good package and a chance to work as a Purchase Ledger Clerk in a fast paced and growing environment thus giving you a chance to develop your career further
* Generous company benefits
* Potential long-term opportunities for the right candidate
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Purchase Ledger Clerk opportunity, click ‘apply now'.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces