Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Temporary (Maternity Cover) Artwork Co-ordinator/Customer Service Assistant
Reflex Flexibles, Airmans Business Park, Ratby Lane, Leicester, LE3 3PZ
We are one of the largest companies of its kind in the UK and with an international customer-base, and serve a broad range of customer sectors. Products include self-adhesive labels, shrink sleeves including R.O.S.O., linerless labels, flexible packaging, artwork and design and more. We seek to be on the forefront of innovation, investing in technology and people for continuous improvement.
We are currently looking for a temporary (maternity cover) Artwork Co-ordinator/Customer Service Assistant to join our expanding business.
Roles and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
– Working & liaising with Reflex Group Artwork & Manufacturing Company, Graphic Brands.
– Organising artwork on company webcentre (sending & receiving artwork)
– Answering artwork queries
– Chasing customers for artwork and artwork approvals
– Checking artwork pdf’s on company webcentre
– Sending pdf’s out for approval either via webcentre or email
– Liaising with Graphic Brands Tinwell regarding new designs and artwork
– Raising PO’s for artwork and plates if required
– Printing off proofs that are used in production
– Using the Company MIS System, Shuttleworth, to update customer products with the R numbers (updating colours etc if required & attaching the pdf to the products)
– Managing events on Shuttleworth – communication with CS for new artwork & plates
– Liaising with Production Planning about when plates are required and communicating any delays
– Order input on Shuttleworth – particularly for the IML work
– Printing job cards & labels
– Updating spreadsheets & communicating with Reflex Plus Barwell on IML work
– Sorting job samples / job bags
– Help with answering the phone
You will need good communication skills, the ability to work as part of a team and good IT skills and an understanding of Mac operation and Design.
This is a full-time position working 8.00a.m. to 5.00p.m. Monday to Friday.
In return, we offer a competitive salary negotiable based on experience plus 22 days holiday excluding bank holidays, group pension scheme and death in service benefit.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Customer Services Representative, Customer Relations Executive, Customer Service Assistant, Artworker, Designer, Design Assistant, etc.