- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Are you an experienced Administrator? Looking for a role with variety? Thrive in a fast-paced working environment? We are looking for an Administrator to join on a Fixed Term basis based at our Our Hollybank site in Scropton (Hattton), who will support our HR team as we enter our peak period for Christmas 2020.
We are a leading supplier of Poultry products into an impressive range of customers in the UK retail and food service sectors. With ambitious plans for the future, there hasn’t been a more exciting time to join us.
Join us as an Administrator and you can be a part of the aspiring team that brings Avara Foods to life.
Purpose of the role
As an Administrator, you will provide general support to the HR function to ensure the effective day to day running of the department.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Liaise with Security, Line Management and HR team members to co-ordinate and collate COVID19 isolation cases
• Ensure that full and accurate data is compiled for each notified case
• Prepare a draft TTA communication and obtain approval for communication prior to transmission to TTA
• Liaise with employees who are required to undertake tests to ensure they apply for the optimised testing option
• Continue to liaise with those with symptoms to track progress of the testing process
• Based on test outcomes, inform the site of negative and positive COVID19 test results
• Complete contact tracing for all those stating they have symptoms
• Liaise with HR team to establish absence payments
• Keep the TTA log up to date
• Ensure that employee data is verified and is always accurate and up to date, whilst being dealt with in strictest confidence
What we are looking for:
• IT literate and Up to date experience and confident in usage of Microsoft Office
• Experience of working within a manufacturing or fast paced organisation in an administrative
• Excellent communication skills and have the ability to multi task
• Effective organisation skills and time management
• Methodical with an attention to detail whilst working at pace
• Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external contacts
• Ability to handle conflict/confrontation effectively
A little about us:
Avara Foods is one of the UK’s largest food businesses, supplying chicken and turkey to the nation’s most popular supermarkets and restaurants. We are a fully integrated business controlling the whole product supply chain, which include feed mills, farms, hatcheries and factories with associated transport and logistics functions that employ more than 6000 people. The growth of our business is based on providing a high quality, affordable product and delivering great service levels to our customers. This is achieved by investing in people, utilising the latest technology and being uncompromising in our commitment to high quality and food standards.
What’s in it for you?
We are committed to making sure our employees reap rewards of commitment and great performance. You will enjoy a secure, supportive and progressive working environment, where your contribution and achievements will be recognised and rewarded
We offer comprehensive training as well as development and career progression opportunities. As an Administrator, you can also look forward to benefits that amongst other things include the following:
• Life Assurance cover.
• £9.95 per hour, paid weekly.
• Various lifestyle benefits.
• Competitive Pension