- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Technical Service Administrator
£20-25K dependant on experience
Our client is a SME company based in North Nottinghamshire and a world leader in their field of high-performance printers.
Based at their headquarters in Mansfield the ‘Technical Service Administrator’ will support the engineers and service team; taking service calls, organising work schedules for installations and service work, contact with suppliers re: warranty claims and engineering support. Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all computerised records and documentation.
• Coordination and Work Planning and reporting, with traveling Technicians across the UK.
• High ability to remotely analyse any failure report, and to take appropriate actions.
• A Man Manager able to efficiently control a team of technicians to a point of Multi-Tasking and Multiple customer visits on a daily work requirement.
• Customer support liaison advisor, ability to listen, and learn, from the customers’ verbal or written equipment failure reporting, and to take the appropriate action.
• Control and Supervision of an Internal work team ensuring work and equipment preparation is completed accurately and on time.
• Ability to liaise with other departmental staff, in the planning of delivery and installation of new equipment sold.
• Ability to report Failure condition reports back to the overseas manufacturers and to follow the reports to a conclusion and action plan.
• To support external technicians with revised Technical data, including Firmware, Mechanical and Operational change updates.
Applicants need to be of strong character, with excellent organisation and IT skills.
A technical appreciation or engineering background is required and applicants need some form of Electrical / Electronic fault finding experience.
Must be quick learning and willing to take a hands on investigative lead on learning, must be of an inquisitive nature.
Hours of work: 8am – 5 pm Monday to Friday
Salary negotiable (£20-£25,000.00 depending on relevant experience)