- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Technical Data Analyst
Monday to Friday
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of the UK’s largest food manufacturer with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters’ business by sales. The division employs over 9,000 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to UK consumers via major retailers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Head of Technical Services, as Technical Data Analyst you will collate, analyse, and report of business Campylobacter performance, as well as taking an active part in developing and implementing new technologies and ways of working. As well as data analysis and reporting, the role may include very occasional factory-based trial work when developing new factory interventions.
Further responsibilities are:
* Collation of data from various sites
* Communication with sites, laboratories, and suppliers, to ensure consistent and accurate reporting
* Analysis of data, trend analysis, and analytical assessment of results, providing recommendations for improvements
* Challenging results and assisting in driving site performance through supplying good quality data output
* Generation and reporting of a variety of daily, weekly, and monthly reports to stakeholders ranging from sites to CEO and customers.
* Coordination and involvement in factory trials, and reporting of subsequent results
* Working collaboratively with other departments, such as Agriculture, SOPS, Project Engineering, and Operations in order to ensure a consistent approach to continuous improvement
Sitting within the UK Poultry Division, the Technical Projects and Innovation function involves consistently searching for, and implementing, better ways of working for the UK Poultry business. This role is in a fast paced and high-pressured environment, working to tight timescales, therefore if you’re looking for an exciting and challenging role then this is for you.
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that’s created our success. Bring those qualities, with the following and you will have the recipe for success:
* Strong administrator experience
* Analytical experience – able to pull trends and analyse data
* KPI management (Desirable)
* Attention to detail and accurate reporting
* Campylobacter experience desirable
* Industry experience desirable but not essential
* Knowledge of microbiology
* Very strong excel skills
* Experience of BI (Business Intelligence) tools advantageous
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With over 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, you have the opportunity and flexibility to pick your ideal location.
We employ over 18,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development