- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Come and join the Littlefish team!
Littlefish is a world-class, award-winning Managed IT and Cyber Security Services Company, delivered from our 24/7 UK service centres.
Through a focused growth plan, we have become an established and credible alternative to the ‘usual suspect’ large Multi £Billion Managed Service Providers and IT Outsourcers in the mid-market and enterprise.
Our purpose is to disrupt the conventional Managed IT Services models – where the usual suspects typically fail to perform – by delivering service solutions that are tailored to the precise needs of your organisation and which are communicated in clear and straightforward language.
About the opportunity-
We are looking to grow the Enterprise Architecture Services team with an addition of Technical Architect, which is a brand-new role to our ever-growing business. Reporting into the Chief Technology officer and working as part of a team, the role will involve working with external clients & vendors, along with internal Service Account Managers, Business Development Managers, and consultancy services team members to design & deliver Customer Solutions to help customers realise their IT Strategy and Roadmap.
Duties and responsibilities
* The delivery of written technical solutions (with suggested pricing) for Customers as initiated by the Service Account Management and Business Development teams in a timely manner
* Act as the focal point to resolve technical design issues as they occur during the project delivery phase
* Liaise with the Professional Services teams to understand the effectiveness of the solutions provided and to understand if and how these can be improved
* Build deep relationships with senior client stakeholders to enable them with the necessary understanding of solutions being proposed
* Work with the Chief Technology Officer consultancy services team members to continually improve the standards and methodologies for the solutions architecture practice
What we are looking for from you
* Proven experience architecting systems built upon public cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/O365)
* 3+ years professional experience in a technical design and/or implementation related field
* Excellent understanding of fundamental concepts such as platform availability, networking, security, authentication, virtualisation, and WAN technologies.
* AZ900, MS900/intermediate level Azure accreditations
What will make your application stand out?
* Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect (MCSD)
* ITIL certified
* Project Management methodologies such as Agile/PMP/Prince 2
Life at Littlefish-
When our employees and visitors experience our offices, they often comment on the “vibe” and “feel good factor” that they experience.
The Littlefish vibe is the result of our #peoplematter approach to employment and employees and is testament to the organisational culture we promote. Our approach is simple, we put our people first, every time and without hesitation. We have worked hard to create our culture and work harder to maintain and enhance it, to ensure Littlefish is the place to be for your career journey!
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today, and join us on the journey.
* We put our people first – every time and without hesitation
* Attractive salary & benefits packages – we offer competitive salary packages to attract the best people
* Training and development – the Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
* Bonus schemes – ‘Starfish’ and Values Recognition Awards to those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
* Friendly culture – casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
* Complimentary food & drink – unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more
Here at Littlefish we’re committed to promoting and monitoring Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
By collating EDI data we can monitor both our workforce composition and recruitment and selection processes, which in turn gives us facts and figures around equal opportunities, our diversity demographic and how inclusive we are at every stage in the process. Littlefish has grown rapidly over the last few years and as we evolve it is important to us to be able to understand and respond to our current and future workforce. Our aim is to be able to categorically demonstrate our positive reach in line with the Equality Act. The data we capture as part of selection process will only be used for the purpose in which it is intended for (anonymous data reporting), will be stored centrally in our HR Department, disregarded in a timely manner and will not be used to form part of any decision making.
Please complete the questions as part of your application (please note, each option has a ‘prefer not to say’)