An exciting opportunity has arisen for two Technical Account Managers to join the BRUSH Group based in Ashby-de-la-Zouch. The successful candidate will be accountable for supporting existing long-term contracts for our telecom clients as well as supporting military and commercial customers on an ad-hoc basis. You will also be responsible for the delivery of the contract and all activities required to proactively manage the contract.
* Supporting and advising both customers and sub-contractors or engineers via telephone, MS Teams, or email.
* Managing any incoming queries, issues, or complaints within a timely manner to meet customer service level targets.
* Compiling reports including financial information where required.
* General administration tasks including system updates, collating business correspondence etc.
* Managing demand for required stock and service parts, and co-ordinating movement of parts to engineers, sub-contractors, or customers.
* Maintaining and updating project schedules, resolving issues, and controlling resources and deliverables.
* Providing detailed reports, trends, concerns and customer feedback as required by the business or to meet customer requirements.
* Preparing documentation for customers as required including, but not limited to, job sheets, site information packs, site handover packs, O&M manual documentation, risk assessments and method statements.
* Provide diagnostic reports and quotations for repairs to customers.
* Managing warranty claims and raising quotes as required to maximise margins and ensure profitability of the business.
* Ensuring the network of sub-contractors is managed and maintained, actively sourcing new contractors where required, monitor performance, including all H&S requirements.
* Maintaining the system for tracking purchase and sales orders so that timely delivery of parts is achieved in line with customer expectation.
Please note that the successful candidate will be expected to be on call to handle incoming telephone calls, remotely triage any issues via a telemetry system and task out engineers if required.
This task will be on a rota basis with other members of the team and is expected to be required one week in four.
The successful candidate will have a true passion for customer service, a strong technical background, great telephone manner and be confident dealing with customers and issues that may arise. You must also have strong IT skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
The BRUSH Group is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of generators above 20MVA. With a comprehensive range of products and services including transformers, switchgear, portable generating sets and control & monitoring systems, BRUSH is your ideal partner for electric power generation, distribution monitoring and control.
BRUSH has been a key figure within Electrical Engineering for over 130 years, offering a wide range of ‘electrical machines’, and providing our customer chain with the highest calibre equipment and after sales service.
Here at BRUSH we are very proud to offer:
* A very competitive salary
* Private Pension
* Overnight/daily allowances (for certain roles)
* Company vehicle (for certain roles)
* Great development opportunities