- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Supported Living Manager
Learning Disabilities / MH – Supported Living
Full time, permanent
Are you currently a Deputy Manager or Team Leader within the Learning Disability or Mental Health sector who is looking for career progression to a manage a team?
Perhaps you are currently managing a mental health or learning disability service and looking for a new challenge?
Are you passionate about providing care and support to clients with learning disabilities?
If this job sounds of interest, click apply now!
Vacancy details for Supported Living Manager:
As the Supported Living Manager, you will be required to oversee our client’s services in Nottingham. Reporting to the Area Manager, you will have responsibility for leading and supervising a team of Support Workers, whilst ensuring the highest quality of care and support is delivered to adults with learning disabilities and or mental health needs.
Working alongside other Managers in the region; you will have responsibility for your own portfolio of clients. You will split your time between the regional office and travelling around your own services, completing spot checks, supervisions, 1-1’s, appraisals, completing reviews, assessing potential new clients, attending meetings, identify training needs for your team, identifying new areas for development for your service etc.
The role requires a level of flexibility with regards to working hours to meet the needs of the business. The is also a requirement to cover on call, which is split between Managers.
As a Supported Living Manager, you will be required to:
* Oversee your own service, and the staff team, delivering support to individuals with learning disabilities, mental health support needs.
* Work closely with the Area Manager for the region.
* Attend interviews for potential new packages of care
* Ensure service users receive their commissioned hours and manage the delivery of these hours in line with service users’ needs and preferences
* Staff management such as supervisions, training, recruitment, attendance, poor performance etc
* Have previous experience of working with adults with mental health needs or learning disabilities at Manager, Supervisory, Deputy OR Team Leader level
* Ability to make a positive change to the lives of individuals in the service
* Provide guidance and support to your team to ensure the highest levels of care and support are provided to your residents.
* Have a thorough understanding of CQC regulations and requirements, safeguarding and care plans
* Ideally hold a minimum of NVQ level 3; or be working to towards this qualification.
* Look at potential areas of growth for your area
* Childcare vouchers
* Health cash back scheme
* 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 days based on length of service
* Free DBS
* Comprehensive induction programme
* Opportunity to commence health & social care qualifications
* £100.00 bonus through refer a friend scheme
* Continuous learning and development opportunities
Our client has a great reputation within the supported living sector and aims to deliver high quality, person centred care, support and enablement for people with learning disabilities and mental health support needs.
Offering services across the country – they are continuing to develop and expand their services and already have new services planned to open for 2021! They have many awards and accreditations to their name too – winners for Supported Living Provider Award, The National Learning Disabilities Award, Great British Care Awards and finalist in the Health Investor Awards, to name a few!
If you are interested in this Supported Living Manager vacancy, click apply now and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss the vacancy on a confidential basis