- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Pathways Recruitment is a leading recruitment professional within the health and social care sector, providing permanent recruitment solutions across the UK.
We are recruiting for a supported living manager/ service manager, the role is working within a company that provides care and support to adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health problems, and complex needs within a supported living environment
The position is based in Nottingham
* To provide Leadership to the staff team ensuring a proactive, positive, and friendly approach with fresh new ideas.
* Staff management/appraisals/Training
* Care plans/reviews/meetings
* To ensure the hours worked by the staff Team, including those for training and annual leave, are planned, recorded accurately, and monitored on the automated rota system, in line with contractual requirements.
* To ensure all consumers are in receipt of the correct benefits and to assist them in managing money by carrying out weekly checks of all their finances.
* To liaise with the CQC and other relevant professional agencies, complying with their standards and requirements.
* To lead the staff team, to be focused and compassionate with the want to help others.
For this role you must have:
* Experience working within supported living service at management level
* Working with adults with learning disabilities, autism, and complex needs
* Management qualification in Care such as NVQ Level 4 or NVQ level 5 Leadership and Management
The role is to lead the service from the front so you may be required to work occasional shifts. In addition, if you do sleeps £65.00 per sleep
Salary £25,000 to £28,500 PA
To be considered for this role please email your CV or contact Adelle for more information