Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
FULL TIME SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED IN THE CORBY AREA
* Each shift is 24 hours and includes a sleepover
* £10.00 per hour day shift and £60.00 per Sleepover (= Total £220 per 24 hour shift)
* Working on average approx. 7-8 shifts per month, which is equivalent to approx. 37.5 hours per week
* Permanent Role based at one location
* Employed by a Respected and Specialist Care Provider
* Shifts on a ROTA basis including some weekends
* Rota given 1 month in advance approx.
We have an exciting opportunity for Support Workers to join a new specialist care team. You will be supporting a lady with a Spinal Cord Injury (C7).
This lady lives with her husband in their own home in the Corby (Northants) area.
* Providing assistance with all personal care and all aspects of daily living.
* Support with CPAP for sleep apnoea.
* Driving and accompanying this lady to therapy sessions and hospital appointments.
* Accompany on social outings.
* Assist with shopping, food preparation, cooking and domestic tasks.
* Youmust be flexible, reliable, trustworthy and committed.
* You will be approachable, supportive and kind.
* You will be able to use your own initiative and have forward planning skills and be someone that will show respect to this ladies home and her wishes.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
* You will have a happy and positive attitude.
* A driving licence is essential (this lady has an automatic vehicle).
* Day Shift: 12.00- 24.00 (12 hours) + Sleepover (Apply online only) (8 hours) + (Apply online only) (4 hours) – total of 24 hour shift.
* You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Flexibility and ability to cover for others in the team is essential to the role.
This employer provide specialist care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. The client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Payment to attend all Training, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Personal Development Opportunities, Cycle to Work Scheme
THIS IS NOT AN AGENCY JOB – IT IS A PERMANENT POSITION WORKING FOR A RESPECTED AND SPECIALIST CARE PROVIDER.
Working in 1 location – the client's own home (so, no travelling between clients)