Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Full and Part Time Support Workers Required To Form A New Specialist Team!
DAY shifts only
Permanent Role based at one location near Thrapston
Employed by a Respected and Specialist Care Provider
£9.50 per hour + company benefits
Shift rota including weekends
Daytime and evening work only (no night shifts)
Manual driving licence essentialWe have an exciting opportunity for Support Workers to form a new specialist care team.
You will be supporting a lady with a spinal cord injury and acquired brain injury, living in her own home in a village near Thrapston, Northamptonshire.
· You will be required to work a combination of the following shifts on a rota basis;
> Monday to Friday – 09:00-14:00 & 15:00-22:00
> Saturday 07:00-14:00 & 15:00-22:00
> Sunday 08:00-14:00 & 15:30-22:00
· You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Flexibility is essential.
· Part-time hours must be for a minimum of 16 hours per week.
· You will support this lady in all aspects of daily living, which will include personal care, (including catheter care).
· Support in attending social activities and interests which may also include accompanying this lady on holidays.
· To provide light domestic duties including laundry, ironing and shopping.
· Food preparation and cooking of meals.
· The right candidates will be trustworthy, flexible and reliable with excellent timekeeping.
· You will be kind, caring and empathetic.
· Previous care experience is preferred but not essential, as full specialist training is provided throughout your employment.
· A full manual driving licence is essential.
· You must be tolerant of dogs as this lady has a working dog.
This employer provide specialist care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. The client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Payment to attend all Training, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Personal Development Opportunities, Cycle to Work Scheme
THIS IS NOT AN AGENCY JOB – IT IS A PERMANENT POSITION WORKING FOR A RESPECTED AND SPECIALIST CARE PROVIDER.
Working in 1 location – the client's own home (so, no travelling between clients).
Reference ID: SW Thrapston
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour