- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Supply PE Teacher – North Leicester
Hays Education are currently seeking PE teachers who are looking to work in North Leicester doing day-to-day or long-term cover for several local schools. Whether you're looking for supply work, long term positions or a permanent role, Hays Education are market leaders for working in partnerships with schools across the East Midlands.
Your new role
Working on a supply basis through Hays, you will benefit from working in a variety of schools without the pressures of planning! You will earn a day rate from £125.00 to £184.00 dependant on experience.
As a Supply Teacher, your duties will include:
* Supervising students in lessons whilst delivering pre-planned work left by the teacher
* Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and adhering to the policies and procedures of the school
* Collecting and marking the completed work from the lesson and leaving a detailed handover for the teacher to return to.
For long-term positions, full active teaching duties may be required. These will include, planning, assessment, staff meetings and parent's evenings, however for this you will be paid to scale from the first day of your booking.
What you'll need to succeed
To gain a supply teaching position, you must have completed your studies and hold full QTS. Hays welcomes all applications whether you are a more experienced teacher or an NQT. You should have a professional manner and a flexible attitude to working and timetable changes. Most importantly, you should be an enthusiastic teacher who is passionate about teaching.
What you'll get in return
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
* Continued professional development and support.
* A dedicated team of professionals on call to aid you in your work.
* Hays Hub mobile app to streamline processes and manage your bookings
* Refer-a-Friend scheme worth £250 high street vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.