PE Global is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator for a contract role until October 2022 with a leading multinational Pharma client based in Nottingham. The role can be remote during Covid.
The main aim is to ensure that correct packaging is used to pack the correct product which needs to be delivered to the correct place at the right time.
• Maintain a complete understanding of the flow to ensure an efficient process.
• Be able to translate forecasts into production schedules, batch allocations and shipping tables.
• Look after shipments and monitor/accommodate changes requested by the customer.
• Raise change controls where necessary and update / create new SOPs.
• Where change controls require participation in the packaging part, raise packaging specifications and check Master Batch Packaging records from Central Pharma.
• Support Team with the process of movement of goods for products and materials through SAP system, including, purchasing, receiving, moving from site to site etc.
• Raise quotations and invoices as required.
• Place purchase orders for the applicators and finished product in SAP.
• Ensure all Supply Chain documentation is generated, maintained and stored in compliance with SOPs and to meet supply requirements.
• Monitor and update the KPIs of the contractors.
• Meet and contribute into the KPIs.
• A degree is desirable but not essential depending on candidate and relevant experience.
• 1 to 2 years' experience in a regulated environment i.e. pharma, food, health, chemicals.
• Ability to multi-task and demonstrate diplomatic skills.
• Proficient (excellent) in English verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers.
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on (phone number removed) or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert