- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Title: Aerospace Stores
£10.06ph + Enhanced OT Rates
You will be joining a reputable aerospace manufacturing company who are currently recruiting x 2 Stores Persons on a Temp/Perm basis.
For this Aerospace Stores position you must:
– Aerospace experience (advantage)
– Engineering/stores role experience
– FLT Licence – Counter balance (desirable)
– Able to adhere to Health and Safety guidelines
– Experience using MRP/ERP systems
* To ensure that all materials, tools and goods are received, recorded, issued, kitted and dispatched accurately using the ERP computer system, are properly stored and accounted for, and to do so within the agreed time scale in line with Company Policy.
* To work with the Stores Manager/Supervisor in carrying out stock taking activities in support of annual audits or other necessary stock checks.
* Work in a clean and safe manner in order to satisfy Health and Safety legislation and to avoid accident or injury to people, machinery or property.
* Wear safety equipment as specified by the Company rules.
* Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required within the jobholder’s capability consistent with the Terms and Conditions of employment.
Shifts for this Aerospace Stores position:
Monday to Thursday 07:00am-16:00pm and Friday 07:00am-12:00pm
If you feel that your skills match this Aerospace Stores role, please click ‘apply now’ below.
Keywords: stores, dispatch, stock, storeman, stores person