- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Up to £25,000 per annum
Our client is a leading civil and electrical engineering construction company that operates throughout the UK on a major road, rail and airport infrastructure projects for public and private sector clients.
Due to winning major new contracts, our client has many exciting opportunities supporting the installation of fibre optic cables.
Working in a busy stores’ environment, you will be responsible for the provision of components for the assembly of high accuracy products and to inspect, pack, and prepare for dispatch goods using standard work procedures and initiative.
Key responsibilities would include:
* Process of goods receivable put away, pick and kitting
* Serve internal customers dealing with standard requests and queries
* The packing of goods in accordance with company standards.
* Completion of end of line/packing documentation.
* Preparation of dispatch paperwork where applicable
* Complete scheduled work in agreed timescales to the agreed quality standards
* Maintenance of work activity and performance in line with KPI's
* Escalate and communicate any issues/concerns to Manager
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience of coordinating a busy stores environment and processes under supervision. You will understand inventory control principles, planning methods, and have a strong working knowledge of Excel or similar systems.
If you don’t want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity – apply now