- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Monday to Friday days
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of one of the UK’s largest food manufacturers, with an annual turnover of £2.5billion+, over 17,000 people and covering more than 20 sites.
This role sits within our Meals division, where we live by our mantra of ‘Making Every Meal Moment Special’. We have 4 sites creating over 500 different ready meal products to feed our nation…we love our food and we love our people.
We are built on people like you: an exceptional Specifications Technologist who has what it takes to make an impact at our award winning pizza production site in Nottingham. This site produces a mind boggling 1 million pizzas per week for leading retailers including Marks & Spencer and Asda.
About the role:
You will be working within our Technical team, reporting the Process Development Manager where your main responsibility will be to complete and maintain the site’s technical/specification information to meet our customer and business requirements.
* Meet all Health and Safety responsibilities as defined in the H&S Policy.
* To be aware of and comply with all relevant company policies and procedures.
* Accurate and timely completion (including maintenance) of customer specifications for multiple customers
* Accurate and timely checking of technical information on food packaging
* Responding to customer enquiries
* Supporting Process colleagues
* Accurate and timely completion of customer stage gate documents
* Liaising with suppliers where necessary
* Project critical path management
* Process improvement and troubleshooting
* Ideally educated to degree level in Food Science/ Technology or similar discipline with experience in FMCG with a sound knowledge of food safety issues.
* A good knowledge of current legislative requirements especially relating to Food Labelling and FIR.
* A working knowledge of our customer requirements (can be developed once in the role).
* Good communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels within the business and externally with customers and suppliers.
* Experience of using retailer spec systems e.g. ASDA Hive, MS FIND System, etc.
* Knowledge of Hive Artwork and MS Graphics Approver for artwork approval.
* Customer/Best In Class development processes (NPD handover to launch).
* Results orientated
* strong influencing and communicating at all levels (internally and externally)
* ‘can-do’ attitude, proactive approach
We want to make YOU the future of our business.