- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
C £28,000 p.a. DOE
* Do you posses a passion for fresh food?
* Do you have an aspiration to produce flavourful dishes with superb presentation each and every time?
* Are you looking to work for a fantastic venue that prioritises their team and the working environment as well as customer service?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are excited to be working exclusively with our client, Everards of Leicestershire, at their new flagship site at Everards Meadows for the opening of the Beer Hall.
They are seeking a Sous Chef for this new position to work closely with their Head Chef on everything from ordering to dish innovation and menus.
Role & Responsibilities of the Sous Chef:
* Hire and train kitchen staff
* Supports and stands in for the Head Chef in all aspects of kitchen operations from kitchen safety through to delivery of quality dishes
* Ensures all food is delivered to a high standard at all times
* Oversees and organises kitchen stock and ingredients
* Work with the Head Chef to deliver ongoing training for all kitchen staff
* Manages food and product ordering
* Intentionally aim for the highest standards of product quality
* Propose dish innovation and ideas to the Head Chef for future menu consideration
* Compliance with all relevant legislation
About You as the Sous Chef:
* At least two years’ experience as Sous Chef at quality venues
* Able to remain calm under pressure
* Effective communicator at all levels
* A real ‘Foodie’ who thrives on working with fresh innovative and classic ingredients alike
* A genuine passion for the hospitality industry and ambitious
* Supportive of company objectives
* Attention to detail
* People focussed, nurturing and motivational
* Proven track record of delivering to performance targets.
* 25 days holiday on top of bank holidays
* Cycle to work scheme, due to its easily accessible location
* Company pension scheme
* Excellent discounts on products and other benefits
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for Eileen Richards Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you