- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
SIA Security Officer (Nights)
Do you have an SIA licence? Are you looking for more variety and a permanent role?
UK Security are currently looking for somebody to join them on a permanent basis to work within their security team at a prestigious Country Estate near Worksop.
Key responsibilities for the SIA Security Officer role include:
– Undertaking patrols and inspections
– To ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
– Completing property checks
– Reporting breaches
– Monitoring the CCTV
– Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas
– Maintaining accurate records
This will involve foot patrols, vehicle patrols and monitoring the comings and goings of the site.
This is a 24/7 operation 365 days a year. This role is permanent nights on a 4 on 4 off rota.
To be successful you must:
– Have excellent customer service skills
– Clear communication and administration skills.
– Live within a commutable distance of Worksop
– Hold a valid SIA licence
– Hold a full UK driving licence
The company are offering a permanent position and you will be required to work permanent nights and will be sent a revised roster each month. You will be paid £9.50 per hour and will be given full training. Uniform will also be provided.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
Interested? Click apply now!
Vacancy: SIA Security Officer
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent Nights – 4 on 4 off shift
Hours: Full Time