- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
CSP Recruitment are looking for experienced Shunter Drivers to cover a busy tray washing/recycling operation in Wellingborough. This is for an immediate start.
These are on an ongoing basis, and as the Shunter Driver, you will be responsible for managing the workflow of the site and communicate with drivers and traffic personnel.
Shift patterns available are:
Days: 3on/3off with hours of 06:00 – 18:00
Nights: 3on/3off with hours of 18:00 – 06:00
* You will need to be very well organised and able to prioritise your own workload effectively and efficiently.
* Standard shunting duties include safely reversing trailers onto bays, keeping logs of trailers received and collected.
* You will need to follow radio instructions and remember what trailer has been placed on which bay and when each trailer is ready to be moved, and keep traffic areas free flowing
* Standard of English must be good.
Rate of pay for PAYE Drivers:
* Shunter Days = £12.37ph (overtime = £13.87ph)
* Shunter Nights = £13.08ph (overtime = £14.58ph)
Rate of pay for Ltd Drivers:
* Shunter Days = £14.50ph (overtime = £16.20ph)
* Shunter Nights = £15.50ph (overtime = £16.90ph)
Overtime rate paid for additional days worked.
This is a 24/7 operation. There is no weekend premium unless the Saturday/Sunday is worked as an overtime additional shift.
Applicants need a minimum of 12 months Shunting experience with relevant licence (must be valid)
No more than 6 points for minor motoring offences (No DR / DD / CD or IN
Interested and can start immediately? Please apply now or contact Adrianna at CSP