- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Our client works with young people and is looking to recruit a Senior Support Worker.
Duties will include:
* To safeguard young people from anything and anyone who can harm their welfare
* To support and empower young people to learn and develop the skills they need to become independent
* To celebrate young people's progress by recognising and rewarding their achievements
The ideal candidate will successfully lead young people who are placed with our client toward independence by supporting them to achieve specific objectives in line with their individual needs and abilities.
The succesful candidate for the Young Persons Support Worker role will need to have:
* NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care
* Relevant experience within Social Care sector
* Ability to use initiative when meeting young person for the first time
* Strong working knowledge and understanding of safeguarding processes, adhering to pathway plan, Outcome Stars and risk assessments
* Fully flexible and able to work over 7-day week, including bank holidays, weekends, evenings, a minimum number of sleeps per week and shift cancellations