- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Abatec are recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a Tier 2 Highways contractor on an ongoing contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for supply chain management, aged debt etc and be fully conversant with MS Excel and working from a schedule of rates.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor you will:
• Maintain accurate records, control and reconcile costs and value, report variances against agreed performance, compliance and finance targets.
• Take control of change management.
• Be involved in a review of current procedures and processes and assist in the implementation of new and revised processes where required.
Our client requires a Senior Quantity Surveyor with:
• Previous experience of working for a Tier 2 subcontractor, ideally within the highways market.
• Experience of working on Term Maintenance Contracts or from schedule of rates.
• Strong commercial awareness and acumen.
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Excel and Word.
• A valid UK driving license.
• £310 – £350 per day (LTD Co)
• 6 month + duration
• IT equipment provided
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on (phone number removed). The reference for this vacancy is 31885. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to (url removed).
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client