Matchech are excited to be working with a major tier-1 highways contractor in Northampton, and as result we are looking for a Senior Engineer with highways delivery experience.
The ideal candidate will have:-
* A sound knowledge of the highways specification in both drainage and pavement disciplines. Good written and oral communication skills.
* The confidence and ability to delegate activities to site engineers, raise and communicate technical queries with scheme designer.
* Develop, review and approve safe systems of work and ensure compliance. Produce construction lookahead programmes, track progress and report issues.
* Co-ordinate and track quality assurance across area of responsibility and ensure all works constructed to specification.
* Ensure all activities on site are recorded through daily diaries and photographs.
* Deliver workforce and engineering briefings.
* Attend daily and weekly co-ordination meetings.
* Engineering qualification (evidence to be provided), SMSTS, CSCS, CPCS Lifting Appointed Person.
This role is outside of IR35, and the rate advertised is based on an LTD basis.
There is enhanced overtime rates for both nights and weekends