- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
An Infant School on the Notts/Derbys border is looking for a committed Teaching Assistant to provide regular 1:1 support with a child in their Foundation Stage class. The school has strong links with the surrounding schools & community. This is for 1 term.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Have a strong understanding of the EYFS curriculum
* Provide constructive feedback for the class teacher
* Be happy to do 'floorwork'
* A clear DBS on the update service
* Be avaiable for work immediately once compliant
* SEND experience (e.g. EBD/MLD/ASD/ADHD etc.) would be an advantage, but not essential.
We can offer:
* PAYE weekly pay
* 24/7 on call service
* Competitive rates of pay
**Please note that due to the current situation and the social distancing guidelines, we will be holding digital registrations online**
If you are interested in this position or are looking for any other Teaching work, please do not hesitate to get in touch ASAP!! If you are interested in this position or are looking for any other Teaching work, please do not hesitate to get in touch ASAP!! You can find our contact details below or visit our facebook page "Teachers UK – Educational Recruitment Specialists" to keep informed of any events and information