- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Our Grantham based client require a Semi Senior to join their very successful and expanding team.
You could be:
– ACA/ACCA newly qualified or finalist
– AAT qualified with experience in practice
– qualified by experience with several years in practice
You will need to have a good knowledge of Sage, strong attention to detail and be conscientious in your approach to work. You will be handling a variety of clients with payroll and accounts preparation requirements. You will be able to work under your own initiative and as part of a small team. Familiarity with pensions would also be advantageous but is not essential.
Duties will include, but are not restricted to:
* Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
* Preparing reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and non-taxable wages.
* Determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee income and national insurance taxes and employer's national insurance, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
* Resolving payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
* Providing payroll information by answering questions and requests.
* Managing Auto enrolment for clients
This is a permanent position and the salary will be generous and dependent on experience, we are interviewing already so if you are interested please apply immediately but please do note that you will require experience of working in an accountancy practice to be considered