Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Security officers wanted to work at a large distribution centre
Hourly Pay: £8.72 ph
Working on shift patterns: Working on a shift pattern 3 days, 3 nights, 3 off. 12 hour shifts form 7AM – 7PM 7PM-7AM
Job Type: Full time permanent Position with the opporutnity to progress in the company, full training will be provide on the site and uniform will be supplied
My Client is a dynamic and forward-thinking company who prides itself on the quality of its staff and the service they provide. The company is an approved Contractor through the SIA and is placed within the top 5% of all security providers which benchmarks our high quality within the industry and shows us as best in class. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Benefits of working with Amberstone Guarding:
* SIA Licence – Company pays for renewal
* Auto enrolment pension scheme
* Investment into training
* Perkbox incentive scheme which includes discounts and an employee assistance programme.
* Company uniform provided
* Management support locally and nationally
* Opportunities to develop
Security Guard Main Responsibilities:
* Patrolling the site and deterring criminal activity.
* Liaising with management and local authorities when applicable.
* Creating a safe environment for colleagues.
* Manage vulnerable persons with empathy to not cause distress.
* Completing colleague and contractor searches when required in line with customer company policy.
* Completing vulnerability checks of site
* Flexibility of working location to work in line of a resource to risk model within reasonable distance.
* Clear communicator with local customers that visit shopping locations and clients.
* Comfortable to be able to digitally report incidents and use tablets/phones for daily activity planning.
* Incident reporting and writing
* To be able to wear Body Worn Cameras and be able to activate them in line with company/safety policy.
Security Guard Essential Criteria:
* Valid SIA licence
* Strong communication skills
* Smart appearance
* Ability to handle conflict situations in a professional manner
Previous experience of working in a security Role is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
Applicants must be able to provide a full 5-year checkable work or back to school history. Should you be selected to attend an interview, please ensure you bring your right to work documents and a recent proof of address.
Due to the large number of applicants that we receive if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful