- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Secondary Math Teacher required to start in October 2020 for a secondary schools in the Leicester area, full time Monday to Friday till July 2021
* Location – Leicester
* Position – Math teacher
* Type of work – KS3/4 GCSE
* Start date – October 2020
* Likely Duration – Until end of academic year
* Position end date – July 2021
* Contract type – Temporary
* 4 or 5 days a week
* Minimum rate of pay – £120 – pay negotiable
* Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching up to GCSE Math
in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Secondary Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on (phone number removed).
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy