- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Sales Account Manager
£20,000 + Uncapped Commission & Bonus Structure
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Professional Staffing Services is looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager on behalf of our client who is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of flat and pitched roof lights.
The key objective for the Sales Account Manager role is to promote and price up company products to your accounts and new accounts.
* Manage existing accounts and develop new accounts.
* Promote and up-sell company products to your clients.
* Estimate and price new business for clients.
* Work towards sales targets.
* Develop inbound calls into new business.
* Input new orders over to the production team with the right pricing and measurement strategy.
* Convert customer enquires via email, website and telephone into sales.
* Previous sales or account management background.
* A background in construction or construction sales is desirable.
* Computer literate.
* Experience in pricing new business up and measuring new business for clients.
* Ensuring measurements are correct on new orders.
* Confident and capable to learn about the companies new products and deliver the service, expertise and knowledge customers require, succinctly and professionally.
* Excellent telephone and relationship building skills.
* Previous experience working towards sales targets and KPI's.
* An attractive basic salary with an uncapped commission/bonus structure to increase your earning potential.
* Free on-site parking.
* 28 days holidays (including bank holidays).
* Excellent career prospects.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Tom.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will, however, retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable