- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
The Falcon is set in the picture-perfect village of Castle Ashby, in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside. The nearby Castle Ashby House has magnificent Capability Brown gardens that draw thousands of visitors per year and are renowned throughout the UK for their preservation and historical significance. The hotel itself was founded in 1594 as a coaching inn and will reopen after a multimillion-pound, three-year refurbishment.
Reimagined as a four-star independent boutique hotel with 22 luxurious bedrooms, The Falcon will have a destination restaurant serving seasonal produce sourced from within the 10,500-acre estate and function as an exclusive wedding venue. In addition, there will be three bars, a large lounge serving afternoon teas and two terraces serving food and beverage throughout the day.
A country retreat for those in need of rest and renewal, The Falcon will be a destination unlike any other in the Northamptonshire countryside. A hotel with a focus on wellbeing.
We are actively seeking Room Attendants to join our team and maintain a high level of customer service standards. Reporting to the Head Housekeeper.
As a Room Attendant, you will be responsible for…
* Working alongside the Head Housekeeper and Housekeeping Supervisor assisting in the day to day cleaning of the hotel.
* Your main responsibility will be to ensure the rooms and public areas are cleaned to the highest standard.
The Ideal Candidate
Our successful Room Attendant will have…
* A good standard of spoken English is essential.
* Previous experience in a high quality and busy 4 or 5-star hotel environment with a genuine interest in hospitality.
* You will need a keen eye for detail, good communication skills and be flexible in your approach to your work.
* Due to the beautiful location of the property it can be difficult to reach by public transport, therefore access to your own transport is advisable.
We expect a lot but we give a lot to get the right people. There are five main things we look for:
* Character and personality, when you're at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are!
* People who like people, those that can interact with our guests and with colleagues harmoniously
* Positivity, and friendly smiling employees can help to create great guest experiences
* People who naturally go that extra mile, creating that exceptional guest experience and memorable moments
* When you tell a guest you're happy to help, it shows in your smile. This is not just a job, it's hospitality!
Hospitality is all about people and we are committed to our people. We make sure you are happy and well rewarded, so that you pass that happiness onto our guests. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* A share of the gratuities
* Industry Standard holiday allowance
* Auto-enrolment pension scheme
* Perkbox benefits
* Longevity rewards
This role is available with a start date in November 2020. Please submit your CV to our Head Housekeeper, Odilia Caldeira.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from interested individuals, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note applicants must have the right / permanent right to work in the UK and have satisfactory references.
* Contact: Odilia Caldeira