- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Rod & Rope Operatives
Up to £30,000 per annum
Our client is a leading civil and electrical engineering construction company that operates throughout the UK on a major road, rail and airport infrastructure projects for public and private sector clients.
Due to winning major new contracts, our client has a large number of exciting opportunities supporting the installation of fibre optic cables.
Reporting into the Delivery Manager, your main responsibilities will be test rod and rope, installation of cables, subduct both underground and overhead.
* Test, Rodding & Roping of UG & OH networks for both Spine and Access Network
* Installation of cables, subduct UG & OH
* Installation of CBT’s UG & OH
* Locate blockages and establish clear routes
* Produce A55’s in consultation with the main Surveyor
* Completion and submission of all necessary documentation
* Compliance with all Health, Safety, Quality Control & Environmental policies
Experience / Qualifications
* Previous experience working within the telecoms industry (Openreach desirable)
* BT Accreditations advantageous
* Full UK driving licence
* Relevant industry related tickets
* Results orientated, whilst maintaining ability to meet strict quality standards
* High level of customer service for both internal and external stakeholders
Apply today to be considered