- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Retail / Warehouse Assistant
Area: Rugby CV23 0XA
Pay: £8.72 – £18.94 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Retail / Warehouse Assistant to join a well-known branded company in the Rugby area with flexible working rotas, potential work and plenty of overtime.
This is an excellent opportunity to earn up to £18.94 per hour on overtime hours.
This company is one of the most well-known fashion retailers in the UK, and you'll be joining one of their largest distribution centres in the country, working to keep things running smoothly in a fashion warehouse environment.
This is a temporary rolling contract with no specific end date, we anticipate having a high number of workers in this position move to permanent contracts, through hard work and determination.
As a Retail / Warehouse Assistant:
* Working within a busy Industrial Environment
* Picking and packing of clothes
* Working as part of a close team and have the initiative to work on your own accord
* Ensuring customer daily KPI's are met
As a Retail / Warehouse Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
* No experience required
* Flexible attitude and team player
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Must be able to travel to Rugby CV23 0XA
* Candidate must have a flexible approach to working hours
As a Retail / Warehouse Assistant you will be expected to work Monday to Friday and Saturday and Sunday on a rota 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm on a rotational shift pattern or static Nights on Sunday-Thurday 10pm-6am with Fridays and Saturdays on a rota.
Any hours over 40 hours worked is at double time.
Mornings/Afternoons – £8.72 Nights £18.94
Please apply with your Cv via the apply button or contact Vasile at our Birmingham office