Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Position: Resourcing Specialist
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
Job Type: Full Time, 18 months Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £24,660 to £30,951 per annum
About the role:
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for developing, driving and delivering the Shared HR Service Centre (SHRSC) approach to attracting and selecting the very best talent, helping to build a strong employment brand and ensuring that we provide a positive candidate experience at every stage of the recruitment process.
You will be working closely with the HR and hiring managers across the organisation, the role holder will provide expert input and advice to the design of campaigns and manage end-to-end recruitment to include advertising, sourcing, shortlisting and selection.
• Develop and lead sourcing/advertising campaigns, conduct direct sourcing activity, screening and maintain a detailed understanding of the jobs market; headhunt as appropriate.
• Design campaigns and deliver approaches to fill hard to fill/specialist roles.
• Review and update job adverts to ensure they are fit for purpose and attractive to potential candidates.
• Lead tactical sourcing e.g. networking/social media, create and maintain key talent pools.
• Undertake candidate mapping and analysis using market intelligence.
• Providing specialist input and expertise throughout the full recruitment cycle, delivering solutions in partnership with the Resourcing Partner/Hiring Manager to proactively fill vacancies with talented individuals with the right capability and skills in a competitive market.
• Building strong trusting relationships both with internal stakeholders and candidates, ensuring they have a good experience throughout the process and find it easy to work with us.
• Proven experience in a recruitment position (in-house or agency) in a complex organisation.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in delivering full life-cycle recruitment services in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in creating and delivering recruitment and resource planning, with a short-medium-long term focus.
• Experience of utilising a range of attraction and direct sourcing practices/channels. With the ability to undertaken market mapping and analysis to influence attraction/sourcing plans.
• Have exceptional copywriting skills with the ability to produce engaging adverts and candidate marketing materials.
• The ability to independently manage high volume operational recruitment activity at pace.
• Experience of working with hiring managers at all levels, able to build trusted relationships, influence decision-making and manage expectations.
• Be highly familiar with social media platforms and able to add value through your ability to exploit the full benefits of social media resourcing to attract candidates through designing, implementing and maintaining a company-wide social media strategy.
• Knowledge of, and ability to, identify key candidate sources externally to create and maintain key candidate pools.
• Ability to deliver against tight deadlines.
• CIPD level 3, or equivalent qualification.
• Project management skills and experience
You may have experience of the following: Internal Recruitment, In-house Recruitment, Internal Recruiter, Resourcing Specialist, Recruitment Specialist, Candidate Attraction, Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant, Resourcing Consultant, etc.