- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
We are Currently Recruiting for Full time Children and Young People Residential Support workers specialising in Autism and Learning Disabilities .
Not only is this a challenging and rewarding position, but a great opportunity to develop in a career with children that need your support.
You may have experience and feel like a change in role or need a new challenge.
If you fancy a career change, why not commit yourself to making a difference in a child’s life.
Your role will involve:
· Supporting children aged 11-18 in full time residential care with Learning Disabilities.
· Be a positive Role Model for Vulnerable Children and Young People, encouraging confidence, Self Esteem and Essential Life Skills.
· Have Confidence and Patience and be able to set Boundaries for Children and Young People that may show challenging or Emotional Behaviour.
· Contribute to the Physical, Social and emotional Wellbeing to provide a Safe and
nurturing atmosphere for Children and Young People.
If this sounds like the role for you
Please feel free to contact us.
* Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
* Successful candidates will be required to Undergo a Full Reference and DBS check
* Candidates must be able to Work (Apply online only)