- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
£35,850 p/a | Full-Time Hours – Flexible Shifts | MH & LD Complex Care | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Great Benefits
A specialist mental health and learning disability care centre in Grimsby is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time basis.
The unit provides care and rehabilitation to people with a range of care and support needs, including mental health problems, personality disorders, challenging behaviours and learning disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the unit is offering:
* A permanent contract to work full-time hours on a flexible rota, which will include a mix of days and nights. Flexible working opportunities are available
* A competitive annual salary of £35,850 plus an L&D allowance of £1,200 per year
* Industry leading training and development programmes
* A company pension scheme, life assurance and enhanced maternity pay, plus employee assistance programmes and wellbeing support
* Free on-site parking and meals whilst on duty, and 50% of your NMC registration fees paid
* A minimum of 33 days annual leave, which increases with service length
* A range of discounts on retail, tech and travel, plus cycle to work and car salary sacrifice schemes
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Ideally have previous experience in an adult mental health setting, however NQ RNs will be supported through a comprehensive preceptorship programme
* Confident working with service users who have challenging behaviours and complex needs
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation