Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities
I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential service in the Gratham area.
This service provides residential and supported living care for adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Physical Disabilities and aims to encourage service users to live as independently as possible.
The Registered Manager will be offered a fantastic salary of between £35k and £40k
The Registered Manager must have
* Prior experience as Registered Manager (Preferably Learning Disabilities)
* QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management/Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care (Preferred)
* Strong staff management skills
* Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations, health and social care legislation and regulatory requirements
* Enthusiasm, passion and determination to achieve Outstanding and deliver the highest quality person centred care.
Please apply now and we will contact you if you have been successful in our shortlisting